Teacher Training: Mindfulness in Motion for Teens
Time & Location
About the Event
Friday - 5p-9p
Sat/Sun - 11a-7p
Mindfulness in Motion for Teens Teacher Training is presented by Phyllis Smith and Tida Chambers of Live Free Yoga. This training will benefit anyone who works with adolescents and teens between the ages of 12-18 including educators, counselors, Yoga teachers, youth leaders and parents.
You will learn how to make a big impact on teenagers during the one of the most pivotal and challenging times of their lives.
This transformative experience will not only give you the tools, skills and knowledge to enhance the lives of teenagers, but it will help to enhance your own mindfulness practice as well.
Here is an overview of what you will experience in the training:
- Direct experience of practices taught as if you are one of the teen students
- Tap into your own experience as a teenager and what that means to you
- Learn the Live Free Yoga format - incorporates class theme, yoga sequences, messaging, mindfulness tools, resources
- Understand basics of the teenage brain and body and how to apply mindfulness to the developing teenage brain
- Learn the basics of teaching trauma-informed Yoga
- Practical experience teaching a live class of teens
- Learn various mindfulness practices including Yoga, breathing practices, meditation, mindful games, mindful communication and more!
- Connect with new like-minded people who want to BE THE DIFFERENCE in the lives of our most precious youth.
- Teacher Training: Mindfulness$397$3970$0